Vionic Farra Sandal Features
- Uppers: Faux Leather.
- Footbed: Microfiber wrapped EVA, absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Outsole: Durable rubber with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Available in women's whole sizes in two widths.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
"For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive."
Vionic FARRA Black Woven Sandals | Style #1386-BLK
The Vionic Farra Black Woven Sandals feature metallic detailing across the front vamp area and they have a delicate flat heel. Three adjustable straps, with hook-and-loop closures, let you dial in the perfect fit.
The Farra Sandals have shock-absorbing microfiber wrapped EVA footbeds, that do a fantastic job at reducing stress on your feet, ankles and knees. These Vionic sandals have the added benefit of having built-in orthotics, that are effective in reducing the discomfort of plantar fasciitis heel pain.
Vionic's patented Orthaheel Technology is designed to hug your arches, while supporting your feet in luxurious comfort. These sandals feature a durable rubber outsole for optimal traction on a variety of surfaces and they are available in women’s whole sizes, in both medium and wide widths.