Vionic Farra Sandal Features
- Uppers: Faux Leather.
- Footbed: Microfiber wrapped EVA, absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Outsole: Durable rubber with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Available in women's whole sizes in two widths.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
"For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive."
Vionic FARRA Cream Woven Sandals | Style #1386-CRM
Vionic Farra Woven Sandals come in a delightful cream shade to pair well with all the clothes in your spring and summer wardrobes. The Faux Leather Uppers feature a textured woven pattern that has been embellished with delicate metallic details.
The Farra sandals have three adjustable hook-and-loop straps that allow you to dial in a completely customizable fit. They have shock-absorbing microfiber wrapped EVA footbeds that do a fantastic job at reducing stress on your feet, ankles and knees.
Vionic's Orthaheel Technology is engineered to hug your arches, while supporting your feet in luxurious comfort. The Farra sandals have the added benefit of having built-in orthotics that are effective in reducing the discomfort of Plantar Fasciitis heel pain.