Vionic Gemma Slipper Features
- Featuring the same tried and tested Vionic technology as their sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and terry upper/lining features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanically contoured arch support and deep heel cup to realign your stride and help prevent moderate to excessive pronation.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
"For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive."
Vionic GEMMA Tan Terrycloth Mule Slippers | Style #3084-Tan
The Vionic Gemma Tan Slippers slip easily on and off and have adjustable hook-and-loop closures to get just the right fit . Enjoy wearing these plush, closed-toe slippers, with their sturdy rubber soles, as a great all-around house shoe.
The soft polyester terry cloth uppers and footbeds make these slippers the perfect choice for all day, spa-like luxury footwear. If you are looking for the perfect orthopedic slipper with incredible arch support, you will love these Gemma slippers from Vionic.
The Gemma slipper's footbeds feature odor-resistant Ecofresh, while the flexible midsole is amazing at absorbing shock to help reduce stress on your feet, ankles and knees. Grab a pair of these closed-toe slippers with Vionic’s famous Orthaheel technology today.