Vionic Minna Ballet Flat Features
- A dainty bow and contrast toe cap add subtle yet sophisticated details.
- Leather uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- TPR outsole.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Vio-Motion Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes.
- Clean with a dry, cotton cloth.
- Keep away from direct heat.
"For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive."
Vionic MINNA SPARK Black Ballet Flats | Style: VIO-MINNA-3093-BLKM | VIO-MINNA-3093-BLKW
The Vionic Minna Spark Ballet Flats feature textured leather uppers, with dainty bow ties on the toe caps for an extra pop of style. Dress them up, or dress them down - these classic flats will quickly become a part of your cherished footwear collection to pair with everything in your wardrobe.
The Minna Spark flats are available in both medium and wide widths and have removable orthotic inserts, giving you the option to add your own after-market shoe insoles or custom orthotics. Vio-Motion Technology is another amazing feature that helps to support your natural alignment, from the ground up. Vionic shoes are also a very popular choice among those that wish to ease the pain of Plantar Fasciitis.
The Vionic Minna earned the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, that is given to footwear products that have been found to promote good foot health.