Vionic Minna Ballet Flat Features
- A dainty bow and contrast toe cap add subtle yet sophisticated details.
- Leather uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- TPR outsole.
- Bio mechanically designed to hug your arches, Vio-Motion Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes.
- Clean with a dry, cotton cloth.
- Keep away from direct heat.
"For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive."
Vionic MINNA SPARK Navy Ballet Flats | Style #3093-NVYS
The Vionic Minna Spark Ballet Flats, in a go-with-everything navy leather, feature a whimsical bows and contrasting toe caps for a pop of style. If you are looking for a great pair of flats to pair with everything from skinny jean, to leggings and beyond, these are the perfect casual shoes for you.
Vionic shoes are also a popular choice to help ease the pain of Plantar Fasciitis, because they have been bio-mechanically designed to hug your arches. The removable insoles gives you the option of adding your own shoe insoles, or custom orthotics.
These ballet flats from Vionic have even earned the APMA Seal of Acceptance, that is given to footwear products that have been found to promote good foot health.