Vionic Tide Aloe Sandal Features
- Uppers: Leather or Suede.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet.
- Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Available in women's whole sizes.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Clean using a dry, cotton cloth.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out.
"For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive."
Vionic TIDE ALOE TOE POST Sandals | Style #1915-OLIV
The Vionic Tide Aloe Toe Post Sandals in Olive Suede are the perfect footwear choice to pair with everything and anything in your spring and summer wardrobes.
These textured suede sandals feature lightweight and flexible EVA mid-soles and special Vionic Technology, that has the unique ability to hug your arches and support your feet.
A simple o-ring embellishment isn’t so simple when it’s rendered in glittering metallic gold to adorn the front of these breezy slide-on sandals. Get ready to “just say no” to boring old flip-flops, when you try on a pair of these stylish thong-style sandals by Vionic.
These Tide Aloe Toe Post Sandals are the ultimate footwear choice to help treat the heel pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis and other painful foot issues. The Tide Aloe sandals, with their built-in orthotics, have received the APMA Seal of Acceptance, that is given to footwear that has been proven to promote optimal foot health.