Vionic Tide Aloe Sandal Features
- Uppers: Leather or Suede.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet.
- Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Available in women's whole sizes.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Clean using a dry, cotton cloth.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out.
"For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive."
Vionic TIDE ALOE TOE POST Sandals | Style #1915-TOFF
The Vionic Tide Aloe Toe Post Sandals in a warm Toffee Suede are a great summer footwear choice to pair with shorts, capris, sundresses, yoga pants and more. You’ll fall in love with the stylish gold o-rings adorning the tops of these thong style flip-flops.
Additional features include; lightweight, flexible, medium-density EVA mid-soles, amazing arch support and durable rubber outsoles. The Tide Aloe sandals also have Vionic's world famous built-in Orthotics that help to relieve Plantar Fasciitis heel pain.
The Tide Aloe sandals have even earned the APMA Seal of Acceptance that is given to footwear that has been proven to promote optimal foot health. Get ready to step into comfort, with the Tide Aloe thong style sandals from Vionic.