Vionic Tide II Sandal Features
- Tide II features Vio-Motion Support.
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Upper: Synthetic and Textile.
- Available in women's whole sizes. If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
"For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive."
Vionic TIDE II TOE POST Tortoise Sandals | Style #1917-TORT
The Vionic Tide II Toe Post Tortoise Sandals have incredible arch support for all day comfort, that can even help relieve the eel pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis. Try these thong style sandals, with their metallic o-ring embellishments, to add a spark of color to your spring and summer wardrobes.
The Tide II sandals have soft woven toe posts, comfortable foam-lined straps and durable TPR outsoles, with unique tread patterns that help to improve traction. Other features of note include; Vio-Motion Support and Vionic Technology that are specifically designed to support your feet while hugging your arches.
These orthopedic sandals have built-in professional grade orthotics and they have earned the APMA Seal of Acceptance, which is granted to footwear products found to promote good foot health. The Tide toe post sandals, in their whimsical tortoise shell pattern, are the sandals you’ll love to live in all season long.